Our gutter specialists in the Cherry Valley, IL area love to show customers the amazing benefits of installing the Gutter Helmet system on their existing gutter systems. Often, homeowners are amazed by the amount of time they save once the installation is complete, and simply cannot believe that the ladder can now stay in the garage instead of being hoisted to the roofline several times a year.
Protection At It’s Best
Most homeowners have a recurring outside chore list that they review several times a year to make sure that their roof and gutter systems are functioning correctly. Cleaning leaves, debris and other items from the gutters is part of this list, as homeowners want to make sure water makes it down the spout and is aimed away from the house. Sometimes, a homeowner finds out the hard way that their gutters are backing up, either through a flooded basement or a damaged foundation.
The very best kind of protection, when it comes the outside of your home, is the type that you don’t even have to think about. Gutter helmet falls right into that category, taking your gutter system right off of your list of outside chores that must be done periodically. Here are a few facts about Gutter Helmet:
- Allows water to flow correctly into your gutter.
- Covers your open gutters preventing anything but water from going in.
- Over 30 years of being the top brand in gutter protection in North America.
- Require almost no maintenance.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Designed to not be noticed, Gutter Helmet comes in just the right colors to match any roofline, rendering it almost invisible.
Is Gutter Helmet Right for Your Home?
Our roofing and gutter professionals at LASK Roofing & Siding, Inc. would love to introduce you to Gutter Helmet. Give us a call at (815) 788-6699 or fill out our convenient online request form to schedule a free consultation and demonstration.